Automated Animal Watering
Custom Designed Automatic Watering solution for your facility, from water purification and treatment, to water distribution piping and drinking valves. Edstrom is capable of providing water to practically every animal in the vivarium. Whether you have mice, rats, dogs, guinea pigs, non-human primates, hogs, birds, cats, or rabbits, we have drinking valves to suit the species. Whether recirculation or flushing, each Edstrom Automated Watering System is individually engineered to deliver consistent, high quality, variable-free drinking water to all of your animals.
- Animals have access to clean, fresh water on deman
- Saves time and labor by reducing or eliminating yo
- Reduces ergonomic risks by removing all the heavy
- Our unique Reverse "S" manifold design is a contin
- Every Edstrom drinking valve is specifically desig
- Complete monitoring of the automated watering syst
- Reduces micro-environment intrusions
Flexible and user-friendly, Sipper Sack utilizes a disposable, sterilized, plastic sack and a reusable, autoclavable, stainless steel drinking valve to water laboratory animals. Conveniently filled at the point-of-use, the system performs in-room, on-demand sack filling under the cage changing station’s controlled environment. The compact filler fits easily in the cage changing station, and the user can customize the fill volume using simple, intuitive controls. While the Sipper Sack is filling, the animal technician performs the cage change. If you need to medicate the water, just inject water-soluble medications into the fill port prior to inserting the valve. Next, place the Sipper Sack into the cage, just as you would a water bottle. When you perform the next cage change, simply remove the Sipper Sack and pull out the valve before disposing the bag.
- Sipper Sack is filled at the point of use, elimina
- Provides easy, accurate dosing – water-soluble d
- Compact filler and sacks save on space
- Drip-free drinking valve ensures cages stay dry
- Provides superior water quality and extended life
- Ideal for use in critical environments – no wate
Provide consistent, high quality drinking water to your laboratory animals year-round by using reverse osmosis combined with pretreatment filtration and post-treatment disinfection. The Edstrom Ultrafilter Water Purification System is a standalone unit that provides clean, filtered water for animal drinking water applications. Edstrom water treatment products help to destroy contaminants found in your incoming water supply and kill any that develop downstream.